<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Boy= code for headache... 

boys can be so fucking dense sometimes. yes, i definitely do need a rock weekend if it gives me the opportunity to be with an adult male who uses his brain.

mayhem has promised for a couple days that he would come over. didn't follow through, didn't follow through. finally followed through today, but in the shittiest fashion he could. i buzzed him in, and about 20 minutes later he came to the door. he was on the phone. let him in, and he walked into the back room to continue talking on the phone away from me. finally gets off, and starts giving me the play by play of the conversation. i had planned on bowling him over at the door, slamming him up against the wall, and making out with him. that never happened. we start talking about something else, and again, pisses me off. then, in very rare form for him, he gets pissed at ME for getting upset. i coulda killed him. and he preemptively got upset at me because the THOUGHT i was going to make a mean comment about something. so fine. you get nothing from me. ooooooh, it makes me so mad. i'm sick of him being a jerk and his jerk friend who screwed me over, and his jerk family who can be a huge pain in my ass.

give me a giant bottle of vino and some angry music and i'll have a fun old time this weekend... much better than i would having to endure him being an ass. boys... fuck 'em.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com