<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Brokeback vortexia... 

so how bad do you have to feel before you're allowed to go up to your boss, tell them you feel like shit, and just walk out of the door? i contemplated doing just that about 100 times today. i also contemplated falling asleep at my desk. i did neither. but don't think i wasn't tempted.

damnit, i just paid bills and i'm broke. broke like that mountain. shit, and i haven't even gotten all my bills for the month yet. think i could pay my gas bill with monopoly money? course i'd have to spend $40 i don't have to buy the monopoly game in the first place, so i guess it's pointless. rock, for this valentine's day, go with something practical for my gift, like paying off one of my bills. i think i may have to put myself on a budget... how sad is that?!

the asshole just called, so i guess i should get back to him. i'll try to have something more interesting than my checkbook to share next time. like maybe i'll have you guys play a game with me that i like to call, "find where V stashed her box of checks." naw, that's still boring and something i'll have to do on my own.

what color are your undies? mine are red today. besitos bebes!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com