<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, February 27, 2006

Luxury seeking... 

so... had a good weekend. had some fun shopping, had some fun with mayhem. have a secret that i'm going to keep ;) i nearly broke down yesterday and spilled, but i stayed strong and kept my mouth shut. it's hard when gossip is the bread and butter of my workplace.

i'm still being good with my promises to myself, too. but i did buy a bunch of candy. not so good. but oh well. it's kinda demented. i'm eating dozens of teensy little kids right now... sour patch kids. i don't like them yet i love them.

i want a vacation to just relax. sleep in late, cook decadent things, take a nap, watch movies, take a bath, then go to bed. i think that sounds absolutely delicious. oh to dream...

topics. questions. comments. throw them in my direction. i have a mental block on interesting topics at the moment.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com