<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 17, 2006

You SO want me... 

today at work there was a visitor who could not keep his eyes off me. he was kinda cute, about my age, and had me totally undressed in his mind, judging by the looks he kept giving me. he never talked to me. but he watched my every move. he watched me write, watched me walk, watched me talk to coworkers, watched my everything. i considered hanging around until he had to leave to see if he had the balls to get my number. instead i decided to keep the upper hand and leave him wanting more. so i took my lunch break a little early and let him watch me walk away, shaking my hips and booty of course, all the way down the longest exit path i could find. it was a fine moment in my ass's history. and now the suspense... seeing if the guy finds a reason to visit again.


a discovery about work: it is really awkward to hear all of your coworkers discussing sex and wanting you to chime in. today was like "all about sex" day. everywhere i went, in all combinations. V day must have really made my coworkers randy! either they all got some and forgot how much they loved it, or they didn't get any and now they're in this horrible horny funk full of pent up sex drive.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com