<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Important points... 

two important points today.

1) apparently i am now at the age where i start to fall apart. i have been graciously blessed with very good health and luck for most of my life. yet through this year of my life, i have slowly fallen to pieces. my emotions have gone haywire on a couple of occasions. i've thrown out my back. i sprained an ankle. i got food poisoning. i've started taking some targeted vitamins in hopes of counteracting this evil turn of events. and i've started "working" on myself like never before.

which leads me to point #2.

2) i just read something inspirational. pointing out that we are always so focused on working on ourselves that we almost never just be. so i think i am going to stop working on myself and just be myself. of course that still involves being the best me i can be, which is close to working on myself, but it still involves being happy with myself just as i am. the most amazing things come from being content and allowing things to happen, so that's the plan. let me just be me.

and hopefully as i be, i will stop falling apart.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com