<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Marketers... 

damn marketers. ever since i graduated with my degree, i have been hounded with calls from that good ol' alma mater wanting me to donate. i got suckered into answering the first call, but made an excuse that i was in the middle of driving from work and couldn't deal with them at the moment. she sounded a little pissed and a little freaked, and said they'd try me later. boy she sure keeps a deal. i regularly get calls from them now. but at least now i recognize the number and just avoid picking up the call. i'm tempted to answer and say that i won't shell out any more money until i'm out of the debt called my student loan that was caused by their tuition, so try calling again in a decade or so. but i figure that would only open a whole can of worms about what a bargain that education was, etc etc. eventually they have to decide it's a wrong number and give up, right? i could tell them it's a wrong number, but then i would fear that my actual department might need to contact me (you know, to honor me for all my incredible accomplishments). blah.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com