<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 13, 2006

Personal nurse... 

i've been a little absent. maybe because i was up to no good with the beer. pure debauchery i tells ya! of course i'm paying for it now. work was a little rough today.

i'm pretty sure i broke a few laws this weekend. like paying a stripper in public in front of a cop. that's gotta be breaking at least one law. and a few others. mayhem will never let me live that one down though. at one point he got on the phone with his mom and was taunting me that he would tell her about it. i found a way to convince him not to, thankfully. there's a lot of leverage that a woman has. mayhem told me that this weekend. pretty much said that i could get my way or get anything i wanted if i used my leverage correctly. i think i was just given the key to the city!


i think i'm going to nurse my weekend pains now. kinda screwed with my "being good" kick, but hey, i think it was worth it!

who of you are on spring break and planning on visiting me??


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com