<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Iggy... 

so... i don't think of anything groundbreaking to mention. work keeps me busy. weekends are pre-planned. i've been running behind for weeks now. i hate that feeling. of course i wouldn't give up plans or come in early to work to get rid of the feeling (especially since something new always crops up again anyway), but i do hate it.

i actually missed my parents a few days ago. unusual for me. i think i've become cuddlier lately. i missed my parents. and as soon as mayhem leaves, even if he's driving me crazy, i miss him too.

i would also love to schedule in a week long nap. this time change crap is such a mess. i wake up nervous. i wake up before my alarm worried that i've slept too late, or i wake up freaked out when the alarm does go off because it seems like it's still night time. or god forbid i use the snooze button, then i'll wake up in the middle of it paranoid that i just turned it off and am now late for work. this insanity must stop.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com