<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Laugh it up... 

i love days when you can laugh. laugh at work, laugh with friends, laugh at your shows, just laugh. enjoy life. love life.

if i could top the day off with a great night with mayhem, it would be a fantastic work day (any day that includes work can never be considered a "perfect day," so just a fantastic day).

i'm a sucker for my tuesday night TV. i'm addicted to gilmore girls, which is the highlight of tuesday night TV for me. and i have to get my SVU fix and share my latest thoughts on the asian computer guru/ psychiatrist/ social worker/ hacker/ jack of all trades guy with livia. tuesdays are all about that TV ritual, baby!

i think i just figured out one of my weaknesses. i love being irresistable. it's definitely fun for me, as is all the flirting that goes with it. of course it kind of sucks that i'm irresistable to guys who are not mayhem. now don't get me wrong, he finds me irresistable in all the same ways that the other guys do and then some, but apparently i'm not irresistable enough for him to want to swoop in and take me permanently off the market. go figure. oh well, i'm having fun.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com