<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 10, 2006

Nitpick... 

so let's check out this past weekend. some exciting things happened, but some are secrets. in other news, i had a lazy weekend and just watched movies.

i love me some mayhem. i apologized this weekend for taking him for granted. it's nothing terrible, but i had teased him about burning copies of my CDs with my blank CDs and how i was being his provider. it was a very half hearted thing i very slightly meant mostly because i get sad and stressed looking at my bank account after i've spent more than i should. (i always have buyer's remorse.) but mayhem never asked me to buy them. and he's made plenty of copies for me in the past. but at that point, i apologized to him and made sure he knew how much i appreciated him and loved him and how grateful i was that he was so selfless in providing for me.

i hate saying stupid things. i hate regret and remorse. i nitpick. stupid little crap i wish i could take back or i wonder if they're thinking "what was she thinking" too. i said one of those dumb things today at work, too. afterward i just silently kicked myself and hoped nobody else noticed.

*sigh* another boring day in my head.

oh yeah, so i guess all in all it was a good weekend. hey, 30 seconds combined between the two stupid things i said shouldn't cancel out everything else, right? right. so it was a good weekend. cute mayhem moments. laziness. cleanliness. and now i'm out.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com