<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, April 17, 2006

This just in... 

i have a horrible headache. my neck hurts too. my eyes feel like they need to chill and relax in the freezer (along with my vodka).

how hard would it be to secretly elope then still have the nice wedding? anybody think i could pull that off? i'd love to say that i could, but the first time somebody point blank asked me when i would be getting married, i'm worried that i couldn't hide the smile. i have had that issue before. kind of disturbing, but i have a hard time lying to friends yet can lie much easier to family. apparently i've had way more practice lying to the loyal fam. rebellious evil teenage years taught me to do that.

ok, headache is taking over. but let me know what you think about that question.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com