<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Commentary... 

i'm exhausted. there's a sex and the city rerun on tonight, and their analysis of relationships is even making me exhausted. or more exhausted.

i think this week may kick my ass. i just wanted mayhem to come over and cuddle up with me and kiss me tonight. but i didn't get to see him.

thanks for all the sweet comments on my last post.

i met a new person at work today (not a new coworker, just somebody who stopped by). she made the weirdest comment to me, though, and then i think regretted making things so awkward. she said something or another about how she hoped i would find the one someday, then got this weird look in her eye like she just realized she was pulling out the comment typically used for 60 year old still-single spinsters.... i couldn't help but pull the upper hand, so i just gracefully ended the conversation by handing her one of her feet to put in her mouth. i just told her, i already have, but thank you.

ok, so now i guess it's time to go to sleep. or to get distracted from going to bed and realize that i'm no longer tired because i wired myself up again.

oh yeah and there was one extremely bizarre conversation at work the other day, but i don't know if i can share or not. might be a bit too revealing. needless to say, though, i like feeling comfortable with myself and my decisions. and i'm glad we live in a world where we can make our own decisions, even (and especially) the women.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com