<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 19, 2006

Flirtbot... 

why do i fall so easily for hot guys?? i can't help it. that flirt switch turns on, and i can't help myself. i start flirting away. i feel my heart and my head thinking "holy hell he's after me!" i find it harder to correct them that i'm taken and they should feel free to spend their efforts on other women. i don't get to the point where they offer or ask for a number, but still... why do they get to me so easily?!

i'm glad the week is over. i feel like doing something naughty this weekend. i don't know what it will be yet, but i just want to be bad.

but now i think i'll let the vino take over. my mind is feeling a little fuzzy now...


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com