<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Thirsty for life... 

well, another weekend has passed. i just took a shower and my face is burning for some reason. it's been doing that lately. maybe it's just too much heat and steam.

i have been dying of thirst today for some reason. mayhem is usually the one to drink about a gallon of water a day, but today they couldn't fill my water glass fast enough at dinner. it's insane!

lately i've been struggling on news to share. nothing too interesting has been going on. work hard, go home, be lazy, pay bills, see mayhem on the weekends. nothing much more has happened. i suppose i could share an update on my promises to myself. i have taken more pictures, but haven't gone anywhere exotic for them. generally just pulling out the camera and being obnoxious snapping away pics of loved ones. i've read a little more. i've tried to stretch and meditate before bed, and i've cleaned a few times during the week. i also threw out some older nasty rugs that were too dirty for my new idea of how i should keep my place clean, so i bought new ones. i'd like to think i am counting my blessings more and being a little more laid back. mayhem did seriously piss me off yesterday and if he hadn't been driving, i think i could have smacked him. eventually i let him off the hook, though, so that's a little more laid back.

i guess i've done fairly decently in my first week of these resolutions.

well, i need to gulp down more water in hopes of quenching my thirst. i bet something i ate today had a small salt lick inside it.

oh yes, and to all the dads out there, HAPPY FATHER'S DAY! i should have written a warm and fuzzy post about how wonderful my dad is, but i didn't think about it until now. maybe tomorrow.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com