<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Tidbits... 

if you had a limited amount of time left on this earth, what would you do? would you go wild and do all the bad things you never had the guts to do when you thought you'd be here for another several decades? would you stay the same and keep the stability of your same-old-same-old routine? would you do the "live every day as if it were your last," fulfill your life to-do list thing?

i know i haven't been very good about posting lately. seems like there's nothing new lately. i stay busy, i have very little computer time, work wears me out, then the weekend comes and i sleep and get a little mayhem time. then the cycle repeats all over again.

a couple weeks ago, i did something that made me hate myself. i hurt a friend. i try my very hardest to avoid doing that at all costs. in that instance, i was put in a difficult situation and forced to make a judgment call. i did what i believed would be best and help preserve all the friendships involved. that person did not receive it well, though, and that strained things for a bit. i practically made myself sick over it. friends are so important to me that i felt physically sick knowing that i hurt her. thankfully, we were able to overcome. and as a sidenote: we all just discovered that V is mortal. shocking, i know, but there is a 1-900 number for a telephone support group for those of you who have trouble coping with this discovery.

i busted out with a very strange obscenity this afternoon. i was walking back from my mailbox, and i almost tripped over this cat that was skulking nearby. what did i yell? "fucking peacock!" what the hell?!? who knew. then i started laughing at myself because i felt like adam sandler.

well, that's my latest update. nothing special, but most definitely me. enjoy, loves!


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com