<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Smurf... 

it was like having sex with a horny smurf. hahahaha.... gotta love sex and the city.

so i feel like my writing today has been uninspired. emailing and so forth, i just felt like my spark was gone. i wasn't witty, i wasn't smooth, i wasn't nothin'.

but between that paragraph and this one, i ran this diagnostic thing that my computer told me i had to run. it was a huge pain in the ass and is finally finished wreaking havoc on my poor little baby, but now i'm tired and ready to flop into bed.

i was so tired when i got home from work (and at one point during work), that i thought i would be asleep by 9pm, but of course now i'm going to end up getting to bed late when it's all said and done. so more later.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com