<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Life will poop on you... 

i'm worn out. wasted. the life has been sucked out of me. i've become apathetic. i just don't care. people ask me what's wrong because my michievous eyes look blank and dead.

i am having a very bad week. i'm getting pushed to the brink.

i'm trying to look for the good, the silver lining. so let's go...
mayhem is still a sweetheart.
my puppy makes me laugh.
people can still make me laugh, despite feeling so blah.
sleep is good.
i got to look at friends' pictures today and they were cute.
my misery has company. (i still consider this a crappy "plus")
tomorrow is friday.
i will survive, hey hey!



(random question: why are people talking about coal and radioactive energy being "clean" energy? do they not remember how dirty coal was? how it caused black lung and the people would be covered head to toe in the black soot? do they not remember chernobyl? i haven't researched it, but i just don't understand why we're going back to these things.)


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com