<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Organizational failure... 

ok, what is up with these damn raccoons?! i felt my heart leap into my throat as i screeched on the brakes and assumed the death-grip on my steering wheel. nearly ran over another one tonight. guess that would have been a little better than running over one of those damn bikers i saw riding in the pitch black. i have one little side road i cut through when the traffic's bad going home, and it has no overhead lights. of course that has to be the road where a dumbass biker decides to ride. both crises averted. i killed nothing today.

i need advice here. i realize that i'm not asking the best crowd for this kind of information, but any tips will do. how do you manage your time? every year, my actual new years resolution is to manage my time better so i have more time for the "good stuff" (spending time with family, friends, relaxing, reading, growing as a person, working out, etc etc). and every year, i try. day after day. but every day i fail. so i try again the next day. fail again, try again. after so long, then i just forget it. don't touch my planner. don't make the to do lists. just work on my ulcer from trying to remember all that stuff i need to get done and never do. this year, i looked through a friend's "franklin covey method" to get the gist of it. i understand it, tried writing a bunch of stuff in my planner to practice with, and am back to my same old A for effort. everything i needed to do had to be deferred to the next day, then the next.

so i give up. i need an intervention. teach me. educate me.


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com