<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Venting... 

me too, jag, me too.

my whole week has been crap. can't do anything right. can't get enough done. people only notice what i haven't done, not all that i've accomplished. trash me behind my back. it PISSES ME OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so now i stew all night. i work on an ulcer thinking of all the things i'd say to defend myself if i got the chance. it just makes me so furious! i can't stand it.

i'd karate chop all their asses to smithereens and yell and scream and shoot back sassy retorts that stopped them in their tracks.

but it's so cruel when it's behind your back because you can't defend yourself. you can't counteract the ignorance. you can't make them see that they're just being bitchy and rash and haven't thought through the grand statements they make.

thinking all these thoughts in my head won't change those people. it'll just age me. so breathe in, breathe out, and release.......


|



The official stuff...


© VS 2003-2005

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com